RetroGreen Energy SMS/MMS Program Terms & Conditions
- Program description: When opted-in, you will receive text messages (SMS/MMS) to your mobile number. These kinds of messages may include information about scheduling appointments, coordinating projects, answering project questions, feedback requests, project updates and follow up.
- Program frequency: If you choose to communicate via text, you could expect to receive 5-10 or more messages per month from us.
- Opt out: You can opt out of this service at any time. Just text “STOP” to the phone number. After you text “STOP” to us, we will send you an SMS reply to confirm that you have been unsubscribed. After this, you will no longer receive SMS messages from us. If you want to join again, just sign up as you did the first time or text “START,” and we will start sending SMS messages to you again.
- Help: If you are experiencing any issues, you can reply with the keyword HELP. Or, you can get help directly from us here.
- Interruption: Carriers, such as AT&T, are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages.
- Costs: Message and data rates may apply for any messages sent to you from us and to us from you. If you have any questions about your text plan or data plan, please contact your wireless provider.